At St. Anne’s, we aim to be a caring, Christian school, within the community, where everyone is respected and valued.
To be a school where all individuals are encouraged to build on their strengths and aspire to be the best they can.
Our vision has the promise by Jesus of ‘life in all its fullness’ at its heart. At St Anne’s,
- in our children and each other,
- we are uniquely created in the image of God,
- we were made to be awesome,
- that together we are family,
- we were created to live in community,
- in equipping the St Anne’s family to be the best we can be,
- in our individual talents and abilities, and
- we can make a difference.
At St Anne’s CE Primary School the following core values underpin all that we do. They are reflected in the daily life of the school and our relationships with others.