Uniform is available from Anns Childrenswear in Bacup. Please label all uniform with your child’s name.
- Grey trousers
- White polo shirt
- Dark green sweatshirt
- Sensible, flat, black shoes.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- White shirt
- Dark green sweatshirt / cardigan
- Green / white checked dress in summer
- Sensible, flat, black shoes (fashion shoes are not considered appropriate)
Polo shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, coats and fleecess with the school logo on are available from the school office at very reasonable prices. Sweatshirts in the same colours are also available for the Nursery children. Please see the order form on the website.
- Pair of pumps or trainers / Black shorts / White T-shirt.
- It is essential that each child has a PE kit for wearing during PE lessons.
- In the juniors different classes go swimming throughout the year. Your class teacher will let you know which days children will need swimming kits.
One-piece costumes are required for the girls and suitable trunks for the boys – long swim shorts are not allowed by the pool staff! Each child also needs a towel. Long hair is expected to to be tied back and a swimming cap worn. If a child is to be excused from PE or swimming, please send a note prior to the event.
Only very plain studs for pierced ears and a plain wristwatch please. For safety reasons children will be asked to remove other jewellery. We would prefer children not to have their ears pierced during term time – for juniors, this means missing about six weeks of swimming.
Long should be tied up with a plain hair band. It is at the Headteacher’s discretion whether a style or colour of hair is unacceptable. Please be aware that if one child has an outrageous hairdo, then many others want the same thing. Please don’t send your children to school with outrageous hairstyles – they do look great but cause problems when everyone wants one.